There is nothing better than coming home to a clean house after a long day. I love it! (If only it happened more often). When I set out to clean I do have my favorite products. I thought I’d share my list with you just in time for your spring cleaning.
1. Costco – Kirkland brand surface wipes – these are superior to other name brand wipes. They are larger, cheaper, and clean better. I use my to clean the dog off my couches, wipe down the kitchen appliance handles, quick clean the bathroom, the inside of the fridge. They are great for the mystery spill that has hardened, just leave a fresh wipe on top of the stain, come back an 1 hour or so later and the spot will be softened and you can easily wipe it off.
2. Swiffer Duster – these are great for everyday dusting and cleaning of fan blades. My favorite use is for knocking the dust and dog hair off the baseboards. It works GREAT! If you are worried about the cost of refills there are tons of tutorials out there, like this one from Michelle over at Michelle’s Tasty Creations, on how to make washable inserts or you can purchase pre-made pads on Etsy.
3. Hope’s Perfect Glass – I couldn’t love a glass cleaner more. It is AMAZING. I know we’ve all used the blue stuff for years,I promise you will love Hope’s after your first use. It is great for cleaning mirrors and glass stovetops (obviously) however, my favorite surfaces to clean with it are my stainless steel appliances. It is fantastic for removing all those fingerprints.
4. Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower cleaner – Love it! If you are local you know AZ water is super hard and leaves residue build up like you wouldn’t believe. We promise we clean our showers and toilets…it’s the hard water! Swear! Using the Scrubbing Bubbles machine daily keeps all that nasty gritty build up and mildew at bay. And it leaves your bathroom smelling fresh and clean.
5. Vinegar – Good ol’fashioned vinegar. Yep! This stuff works amazingly in the dishwasher. In addition to your dishwashing liquid, add a cup of vinegar to the bottom of your dishwasher basin and the jet dry dispenser. You can now ditch that expensive jet dry solution. You dishes will come out spot free.
What are your favorite cleaning products?
Happy Spring Cleaning!