The last couple of weeks my kids have been on opposite sleeping schedules. They are awake at the same time for about an hour and a half during lunch time and that’s it. This is making it more and more difficult to get out of the house during the day. Honestly I can only eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so many times during the week before I get sick of them. When it is time to eat lunch I usually try to come up with something quick and easy since I am feeding a toddler and a baby at the same time. The other day I had everything on hand for easy French bread pizza. I can’t even tell you how excited I was. It can either be a meal for one or many!
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. (Careful…it’s hot
- Slice desired amounts of French bread
- Spread marinara sauce
- Stack with favorite toppings (I chose pepperoni)
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until desired crispiness