There are three generations going on here and how cute are they! This was by far the biggest group I’ve ever shot and one of the most fun. This family is amazing and I’m so grateful to know them and call them my friends. Also, I took my husband and two kids to this shoot and my husband was a great help with posing!
I’ve decided to just stick to taking pictures for my friends and family from now on. Here is why:
- They usually know what they want and aren’t afraid to tell me.
- They usually pick locations they like.
- I can take my kids and it’s a no-stress ordeal trying to figure out what to do with them.
- My friends know I’m not a professional and therefore if they don’t turn out it’s not that big of a deal to do it again.
- I can assure them that if the pictures don’t turn out, I won’t be offended if they go to someone else.